Updated May 17, 2022
Vain the Sword
- Cursed House of Twin Axes, a large palace and adventuring location.
- The Secret Library of the Apostalic Archons, a cramped library with religious marginalia.
- The Better to Eat you With, a small dungeon inside a large wolf.
- Wild Man's Grave, a scenario focusing on problem-solving amid time pressure.
- The Dungeon Station, a pits top between other dungeons
- The Clavicarcerum of Scribe Jamesus, my entry into the "dungeon poem challenge."
- Excavations, a collection of short (~3 room) grave sites for Holy Selmat
- Viigand's Chapel, a populated hex for Secret Jackalope 2020.
- Notes on Matt Halton's Harpyshaft!
- The Rotting Library, a failed experiment in Poe's creative method
- From Ruthanq, a city of unremembered deeds.
- Notes on a Bad Meat Pile, the highlights of a necromancer-infested skeleton martial arts academy.
- El Dorado: a Hitch in Hell, describing procedures and character options for a full Hellcrawl.
- The Vault Door of Vystur, a multi-room dungeon puzzle.
- The Dreadful Coasts, a gothic setting for the Penny Dreadful microclasses.
- Sights Seen in the Goblin City
- Campaign Pitch: Acmori, a mystical ocean that freezes over to allow travel to strange places
- Saint Bernard's Shrine, a legamon dungeon location
- Ouroboros of the Orb Oracle, as well as the revised orbseeker (also listed in GLoG Classes)
- The Tower of the Immovable, a small "scaffold for disaster" dungeon
- Brewing Bears in my Stomach
- Cavern of the Beloved Prophets, a dungeon for Four Devastating Judgments
- The Poisoned Woods, a Deltora-inspired hex
- Lizard Blocs Lockbox, a collaboration with Locheil
- House of the Serpent Kings, an alternate map for Skerples' module
Adventures, Scenarios, and Situations
- d30 Social Dilemmas in Mesomergos
- The Oathkeeper's Due, a simple investigation set in Mesomergos.
- The Child You Have Got With Me, a generator for wronged women seeking justice.
- The Surrender of Lischon, a scenario involving intrigue among up to ten PCs.
- d8/8 Tavern Ballads to act as rumors
- Inherent Conflict in Mesomergos, describing structural friction that makes conflict more likely.
- The Trophy City, a scenario with space for journeying, uprising, and politics.
- Dungeons of Ynn, automating dungeon creation and re-purposing content
- Mesomergos Dungeon Prompts, automating dungeon creation.
- Avert!, for when your party unexpectedly arrives in the distant future.
- The Pumpkin Knight, a three-part intrusion in your games.
- Hey Little Songbird, a mini-depthcrawl on the road to Hell.
- Two Villains, a challenge that easily slots into existing areas.
- Religious Schism Generator, based on CK3.
- When Do We Ride to Jerusalem?
- Acmori Route Maps, describing a journey over frozen oceans to strange ecosystems
- The Refutionary
- 15 Biome Encounter Tables
- Legacy of Fire, a condensation of a Pathfinder adventure path
- The Microclass Compendium, a list of hundreds of small classes from over a dozen creators.
- How to Design GLOG Fighters, meditations on fighter disciplines. Includes the Blue-Blade of Gal-Suzaz, Urumi's Wielder, Khazar Remnant, and Repentant Hexchild
- Practitioner, the "drug paladin", master of gigre. Also lists some gigre forms.
- Wallachian Dreamer, based on Dictionary of the Khazars. Will go on to inspire the dreamer class.
- Nephil, for the kaiju challenge. A giant, divine monster.
- Architect Wizard, a straightforward school of wizardry.
- Tea Wizard, a divinatory and potable school of wizardry.
- T-H-I-E-F, a spellthief guild for guild rogues.
- Five of Sundered's Orb 18, including the orbseeker, mysterious orb, ghostbuster, plumber, and sigilbound.
- The Salty 10, featuring the vessel knight the hellmerchant, the warframe operator, the giraffe-rider, the alewife witch, and some fighter disciplines: war-priest, savant-fanatic, peacekeeper, antisoldier
- MTG GLOG class inspiration-ator, which generates prompts with the parlance of Magic: the Gathering.
- Burglar, a rural thief
- Investigator, a Sherlike
- Dungeoneer, an allusion to Knightmare
- Godchild, a mundane person with a little supernatural help
- Juggler, dreaming of days when their profession was not disgraced
- Graven Wizard, for when magical implements must have a full mind and form
- Green Pilgrim, a "druid" who is baffled by nature
- Collared/Laureled Clerics, for Acmori
- Grey Monk, a moralistic monastic
- Captain, an Acmori ranger
- Orbseeker revised, as well as the Ouroboros of the Orb Oracle (also listed in locations)
- Thief for an all-thief campaign. Also thoughts on a Catching-Harvest premise
- Seek After Wizards, to be Defiled by Them
- Soldier, Spy, Shepherd, and Scholar, for Four Devastating Judgments
- Crackshot, a Buckets of Blood class
- Hepticove, a thief-priest for Catching-Harvest
- Some Magic Weapons. Includes a rapier, a weeping sword, a trader's takoba, a time bow, a possessed khopesh, a heavy dagger, and an iklwa that plucks organs.
- d18 Plunder of an Arab-Syrian Gentleman
- Ten Treasures that Offer Advancement. Includes a magic hand, a martial staff, a comet-calling scroll, a holy maul, an unsavory book, a hobgoblet, a gigre, a recipe, an elixir, and a beer.
- Designing Holy Drugs, with tables for randomly generating gigre.
- d10 Seussian Loot, which also stumps for a Dr. T dungeon in the future.
- Notes on Dictionary of the Khazars. Also contains spells, plot hooks, monsters, and afflictions.
- Expanded Magic Orb Generator
- Twenty Orbs, some magical, some not.
- Five magic Items. Includes a brass music box, a robin redbreast in a cage, a ciclatoun sark, a weird dog sled, and a crowbar/crow.
- Hoard Generator
- Guns with light, VtS-compliant rules
- The Name is Not the Point, a magic sword generator
- Ten Unpickable Locks
Dooms, Afflictions, Alterations
Post a Comment