d10 Seussian Loot:
- Key Slapping Slippard: put this small creature in any lock and it will dutifully slap any keys away, effectively sticking the door. Killing a slippard brings down a terrible curse.
- "Happy Fingers" Cap: this garish cap has a plastic hand glue to the top. While wearing it, control it with full range of motion.
- Ooblek: a magical glue that falls from the sky. Wizards can probably make this somehow.
- Thing Box: Twice a day, summon a loyal but madcap servant.
- Thneed: an item all adventurers need. Can change shape to that of any mundane item worth 5 gp or less.
- Wocket: (or Wackpack or Wurlap sack or what have you.) This is a small creature that lives in your first equipment slot and gives advice if you are friendly. Give it a random skill from below:
- green food preparation
- military strategy
- Tough-tufted Prickly Snick-Berry Switch: a one-handed weapon that also inflicts a point of fatigue with each hit.
- Triple-Sling Jigger: a wheeled apparatus that fires three beanstones at once.
- Jigger Rock-Snatchem: a wheeled apparatus that catches missiles and returns them to their sender as quickly as they are caught.
- The Kick-a-Poo Kid: a nuclear grenade capable of destroying countrysides. Does not penetrate border walls.
|A Triple-Sling Jigger and Jigger Rock Snatchem