Click this sentence for the link.
- Continuing in the vein of bronze age folkloric lots.
- Three attributes: THEWS, LORE, and GRACE
- rephrased defense and based it on what parts of the body are covered.
- added orisons, small chances most PCs have of their prayers being answered.
- Injuries quickly resolved by the Table of Consequences
- Changed around some folk.
- a collection of classic and strange base classes, each up to level 4
- Fully-bunted XP rules
- Society! Arcana! Gigre!
- an appendix N
- List thanking playtesters added
Inspired and generous in equal measure. Thank you and congrats!ReplyDelete