Suggested skill: architecture or mechanics
Perk: ARCHITECTURAL LETTERING. Anyone can use your spell scrolls without training.
Drawback: If you ever try to actually get work as an architect, you will get the strangest clients imaginable.
- Measure distance
- Arcane lock (devise a riddle that must be solved to unlock a portal or container)
- Sympathy (two similar items borrow each other’s temperature, direction, or light. Strength of the bond increases with [dice].)
- Colorless Light
- Magic Mouth
- Flawless function (mechanism works without defect)
- Speak with Devices (a device's intelligence is roughly equal to its complexity)
- Wardline (invisible line of magic that can be triggered and can exert slight force or activate a spell)
- Spell die only return on a 1-2 for 24 hours.
- -3 to all tool checks, including armed attacks, for the encounter.
- Take 1d6 damage.
- For the rest of the day, you can only move in straight lines and right angles.
- The next blow a foe inflicts on you deals triple damage.
- The taunting muse of your masterpiece glimmers; cannot sleep until you spend eight hours (cumulatively) designing a dungeon.
- All pages on your person shrivel. You cannot regain burnt die for 24 hours.
- From now on, casting a spell requires the use of a tool (any tool) as a focus.
- The ground swallows you up into the dungeon dimension, where you are forced to fill out non-euclidean blueprints for eternity.
Post a Comment