In accordance with the post-a-day challenge by SunderedWorldDM, whose dreams bore the Orbseeker and whose deeds send the world shuddering.
d10 lifechanging meals
- Salted Tressant Beast. Fur boiled off, then sun-dried in its own blood and preserved. Henceforth, whenever you desperately desire something within half a mile, you can smell it on the wind.
- Platter of Three Steaks. Very expensive, well-presented variety of farm-grown meats. +1 strength.
- Crumbly Sanc Tloren cheese. When the moon is new, you collapse into pleasant communal dreams.
- The loaf your sweetheart packed. Will never again encounter bandits on the road.
- Necromancer's Taut Sausage. Full of carefully tended tendons. Allows you to become a mindless undead at will, for a duration you specify. If more than a day passes, test charisma or get stuck that way.
- Goblin tart. A floury, sticky pastry. Upon eating, test your constitution or any future offspring will be golbins.
- Man. -1 charisma.
- Manna. +1 wisdom, gain an orison die (d4 MD, goes away on a 2-4) and a spell relevant to your god.
- Liran blackwine. Test your constitution. On a failure, you lose any physical ailments but acquire hydrophobia.
- Honeyed discord Apples. Choose love, ambition, or wisdom. You learn a path to acquire a surfeit of one, but the other two will be ever after your enemy.