|Click for the link!|
Thanks as ever to Arnold K., Skerples, and all the rest. I will try to attentively update this document as mistakes become apparent.
- Functioning table of contents with links
- renaming anything in the game that sounds like it's for nerd accountants
- Roll-under stats
- Separate dodge-and-block defense
- a collection of classic and strange base classes, each up to level 4
- strange languages
- skills are perhaps magic?
- charisma as godly grace, charisma-based "battle cry" initiative
- light-based critical fumble chance
- Gods! Arcana! Gigre!
- advice on exploration and hexcrawling
- an appendix N
- An example dungeon adventure, "Brenton's Bride."
June 28, 2020 Update
- Renamed "race" to "folk."
- Added more description for each folk.
- Changed how dodge and HP works to simplify math.
- Cleaned up headers and similar things.
- Rather than saying you get one ken from your lot and one of your choice, I just wrote every lot to give you an additional ken.
- Dreamer's dream hunting now more concrete. Introduced nightmare injuries.
- Replaced dreamer spell "speak with birds" with "argue with birds," since speaking with birds is available to anyone who wants to learn the language.
- Modified talismans.
- Reformated death and dismemberment table. Made minor edits.
- Updated acolyte dictates.
July 15, 2020 Update
- Replaced ordena with talking animals. They were fine, but playing an ordena is not a sufficiently dramatic change. Also, talking animals keep showing up as NPCs anyway.